Redeployment & resale
Global leaders in telecom network asset redeployment & resale services
Here at TXO, we’re passionate about overseeing every single detail to ensure our clients achieve the best outcome for their telecom networking equipment. Whether it’s our precise product inventories, our accurate market valuations or our unrivalled network of customers – you’re in good hands.
How telecom network asset redeployment & resale works
We’ll work with you to ensure that you have exactly what you require to be more effective within your market. If your business has specific requirements or you wish to discuss additional service options such as de-installation, test & repair or WEEE recycling, our specialists will take you through our process to ensure that we provide a customised solution that’s right for you.
Step 1: Building a complete & transparent product inventory
Complete transparency and openness is paramount. Any given batch of telecom network equipment consigned to us will be thoroughly investigated to ensure you receive a detailed inventory of exactly what equipment has been collected. Our team will expertly catalogue every item by OEM part code, serial number, description and hardware revision to build up a complete and transparent picture.
This product cataloguing process provides complete clarity about any given list of stock. It can also be used to help you establish what items need to be redeployed in your network and what can be made available for refurbishment and resale. The reason why your own list might be inaccurate can often be to do with the amount of time that has passed since the stock was last audited. Other times, it’s because of the way that the telecom spare parts inventory was originally catalogued – by complete system rather than by individual plug in unit/card.
Step 2: Internal reuse is still an option
Our clients are able to review their stock list by logging into the i-TRAC asset management portal to see detailed inventory in real time. At this point the inventory list can be downloaded from the system and shared with relevant parties inside the client’s organisation such as finance, procurement and engineering. The wanted item can be called back with the click of a mouse within the i-TRAC system and dispatched the same day. Additionally, some of our clients choose to have the module(s) tested prior to dispatch (note that testing is not available for all products and platforms).
Internal reuse is hugely beneficial, particularly in situations where telecommunication equipment is costly or impossible to find elsewhere. Reuse is also one of the key principles of the circular economy and it’s often the first step that an organisation can take towards a more sustainable way of working.
Step 3: Resell your telecom network assets for the best rates of return
As the No. 1 alternative to the OEM, here at TXO, our availability of telecom networking equipment is unrivalled in the industry with up to 1 million parts in stock. Our ability to remarket and resell telecoms equipment successfully derives from our key strengths listed below.
- Extensive global relationships with purchasers from global OEMs, operators, enterprises & trade sales; our business model is all about forming long term relationships with end-user customers
- A team of over 50 sales people to ensure as many of our customers as possible are able to speak to a team member in their language of choice
- Realistic telecom network asset valuations based on market intelligence to achieve optimum prices within sensible timelines
- Significant investment in digital marketing including pay per click (PPC) activity which means that we’re more likely to find a market for any given item
- Reputation for quality, fast delivery and fair dealing, backed with our warranty means that buyers are more likely to choose us
- Access to both a significant in-house inventory of parts plus a further 8m+ parts through our channel partners
Step 4: Ongoing support
Our team are here to provide ongoing support whenever you need us. If you or your staff members have any questions, please contact us at any time.