Redeploy & resell
Global leaders in telecom network asset redeployment & resale services
Here at TXO, we’re passionate about overseeing every single detail to ensure our clients achieve the best outcome for their telecom networking equipment. Whether it’s our precise product inventories, our accurate market valuations, or our unrivalled network of customers – you’re in great hands.
For us, this works in 4 stages:
Building a complete & transparent product inventory
Complete transparency and openness are paramount. Any given batch of telecom network equipment consigned to us will be thoroughly investigated to ensure you receive a detailed inventory of exactly what equipment has been collected. Our team will expertly catalogue every item by OEM part code, serial number, description, and hardware revision to build up a complete and transparent picture.
This product cataloguing process provides complete clarity about any given list of stock. It can also be used to help you establish what items need to be redeployed in your network and what can be made available for refurbishment and resale. The reason why your own list might be inaccurate can often be to do with the amount of time that has passed since the stock was last audited. Other times, it’s because of the way that the telecom spare parts inventory was originally catalogued – by the complete system rather than by individual plug-in unit/card.
Internal reuse is still an option
Our clients are able to review their stock list by logging into the i-TRAC asset management portal to see detailed inventory in real-time. At this point, the inventory list can be downloaded from the system and shared with relevant parties inside your organisation such as finance, procurement, and engineering. If certain equipment is needed for internal reuse it’s not too late, you’re in complete control. The wanted items can be called back with the click of a mouse using i-TRAC and dispatched to you the same day. Additionally, many of our clients choose to have their equipment screen-tested and repaired prior to dispatch, ensuring it is returned in a condition that is indistinguishable from new (note that testing is not available for all products and platforms).
Internal reuse is hugely beneficial, particularly in situations where telecommunication equipment is costly or impossible to find elsewhere. Reuse is also one of the key principles of the circular economy and it’s often the first step that an organisation can take towards a more sustainable way of working. On average, our asset recovery clients call back more than 6,500 products per year. That’s a lot of internal reuse and an easy way to be more sustainable while avoiding unnecessary purchases.
Resell your telecom network assets for the best rates of return
As the No. 1 alternative to the OEM, our availability of telecom networking equipment is unrivalled in the industry. Our ability to remarket and resell telecoms equipment successfully derives from our key strengths listed below.
- We are proud to have extensive global relationships with purchasers from global OEMs, operators, enterprises & trade sales; our business model is all about forming long term relationships with end-user customers
- Our product inventory contains c.1 million parts in stock and is probably the most comprehensive found anywhere in the world, which means that network operators contact us first when they have a requirement for high-quality telecom network equipment
- Our team of over 50 salespeople ensures as many of our customers as possible are able to speak to a team member in their language of choice
- We provide realistic telecom network asset valuations based on market intelligence to achieve optimum prices within sensible timelines
- We make a significant investment in digital marketing activities which means that we’re more likely to find a market for any given item
- Our international reputation for quality, fast delivery, and fair dealing, backed with our warranty, means that buyers are more likely to choose us
With our asset recovery solutions, you can choose to take the revenue generated from your surplus networking equipment as cash or credit. Put the value of your legacy equipment toward your next product purchase with us, thereby reducing CAPEX (by offsetting the revenue generated against new purchases). Or spend it on any of our amazing services.
Our team is here to provide ongoing support whenever you need us. We’ll work with you to ensure that you have exactly what you require to be more effective within your market. If you or your staff members have any questions, please contact us at any time.
P.S. If your business has specific requirements or you wish to discuss additional service options such as de-installation, test & repair or WEEE recycling, our specialists will take you through our process to ensure that we provide a customised solution that’s right for you.