Leading suppliers of direct attach cables
Direct attach cables (DAC) are cable assemblies that are terminated with connector modules (most commonly SFP+, XFP or QSFP+) at both ends. As such, they plug into the same ports as ordinary optical transceivers to support Ethernet and Fibre Channel (FC).
Here at TXO, we offer direct attach cables in various lengths to suit our customer’s needs. For ease of use, we guarantee compatibility with your telecom network equipment. Our direct attach cables are:
- CPRI (Common Public Radio Interface) compliant
- Suitable for use in fronthaul – between the BBU (Baseband Unit) and RRU (Remote Radio Unit) in the RAN and other applications
- Supplied with a 3-year warranty
- Available worldwide within short lead times
- Low-cost; we provide significant cost savings compared with OEM supply