Location: Chepstow, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Administrator to join our fast growing company based in Chepstow on a 6 month fixed term contract. The main function of this role is to work as part of the Service Delivery team to help deliver an efficient service to the TXO Group.
The key responsibilities of the Service Delivery Administrator are to:
- Assist the service delivery executives with the planning and implementation of TXO project requirements as per project awards and requirements
- Support, monitor and correlate the project team related expenditure and administration
- Administrate the weekly de-install timesheets to accurately record overtime, hours, holidays etc.
- Assist with correlating information and data for project site surveys and reports
- Coordinate with logistics companies for service costs, tracking requirements and arrange inbound logistics
- Assist with Brexit administration in association with inbound shipments
- General administration tasks such as scanning, filing and shredding
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced administration role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to problem solve
- Competent IT Skills – confident user of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
In return, we offer a competitive salary and career development opportunities. A generous list of company benefits including 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension, medical cash-back plan, employee assistance programme, free parking, life insurance, social events, plus free refreshments and fruit!
If you have the skills and experience needed for this role, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to include salary expectation to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of your application being submitted you will have not been successful on this occasion. TXO maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role, we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months.