Location: Chepstow, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR & Training Administrator to join our fast growing company based in Chepstow on a 6 month fixed term contract. The main function of this role is to work as part of the HR team to help deliver an efficient service to the TXO Group.
The key responsibilities of the HR & Training Administrator are to:
- Monitor the HR inbox escalating queries to the HR Advisor or HR & Payroll Coordinator
- Monitor, schedule and chase required HR documents
- Be responsible for inputting the monthly changes into the HR system
- Be the first port of call for all HR system queries escalating any problems to the HR Advisor
- Ensure electronic and paper staff records are kept up to date and accurate
- Monitor and coordinate online training for staff using a variety of different providers and websites
- Create in-house training certificates and upload them to the employee’s record using the HR system
- Assist with the monthly staff newsletter and employee information posters
- Assist in the organisation of staff events
- Carry out general administration tasks such as scanning, filing and shredding
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced administration role
- CIPD Level 3 is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Competent IT skills – confident user of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
- Proficient experience of HR Systems
In return, we offer a competitive salary and career development opportunities. A generous list of company benefits including 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension, medical cash-back plan, employee assistance programme, free parking, life insurance, social events, plus free refreshments and fruit!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your package expectations for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. TXO maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months.