Location: Chepstow, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a De-install Operative to join our fast growing company based in Chepstow on a 3 month fixed term contract. The main function of this role is to work as part of the de-installation team. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient decommissioning and removal of legacy telecommunication equipment from customers’ sites throughout the UK and the rest of the world.
- Assisting with de-installation of equipment/stock on customer sites globally as requested by the Service Delivery Executives
- Completing de-installation projects by using best practise manual handling techniques
- Packaging of equipment in line with company guidelines
- Ensuring that stock from customer sites is packaged correctly and in the most cost-efficient way
- Liaising with customers on site and raise any problems to the Lead De-install Engineers to resolve any immediate problems
- Maintain active communications with Service Delivery Executives/Manager to ensure the de-installation project is effectively managed Reporting any incidents to the Service Delivery Executives
- Driving from TXO to project sites
- During project downtime the De-install Operative, will operate in the Warehouse site based at Chepstow. Duties include coordinate the unloading, sorting and breakdown of stock received
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Lead De-install Engineers and Service Delivery Manager
Health and safety
Working in line with company health and safety rules and those of the project sites.
The successful candidate will have
- A valid full UK driving licence
- Experience of high-volume manual handling
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Great teamwork skills
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable
- The ability to work away from home sometimes at short notice and work unsocial hours
- GCSE’s in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Please note this role requires a basic disclosure check
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum + bank holidays
- Great work environment
- Regular staff events
- Pension scheme
- Medical cash plans
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your package expectations for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of your application being submitted you will have not been successful on this occasion. TXO maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role, we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months.