Avis de non-responsabilité
Les clauses de non-responsabilité mentionnées ci-dessous sont en anglais pour éviter les malentendus et donc les problèmes. Si vous n’êtes pas sûr de la traduction et de la compréhension des clauses de non-responsabilité, veuillez contacter votre gestionnaire de compte à tout moment et vos questions recevront une réponse et une explication claires.
1. You acknowledge that the display of any products (including those manufactured and designed by third parties (“Third-Party Products”)) on our website does not constitute an offer of sale. You may make enquiries with us about the products and place an order for the products. If we accept that order, we will confirm this in writing. Orders are accepted at our discretion and any sale will be subject to our terms and conditions of sale. If we do not accept your order, we will confirm in writing. Typically, our reasons for not accepting an order are:
a) the products are unavailable;
b) you are not allowed to buy the products from us;
c) we are not allowed to sell the products to you (please also see paragraph 3 below);
d) you have ordered too many products; or
e) there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the products.
2. Nothing on this site is intended to suggest that TXO is the originator, creator or trademark owner of any other manufacturers’ products. Use of logos is informational and illustrative, not intended to constitute advertising as if we are the original manufacturer or in any way an affiliate, subsidiary or partner of the manufacturers.
Please note that various products displayed on our website bear trademarks which are owned by third parties (such trademarks being displayed either on their packaging or on the products themselves) (“Third Party Trademarks”). TXO Systems Limited’s (“TXO”) use of Third-Party Trademarks in connection with such Third-Party Products does not indicate any sponsorship, relationship or endorsement between TXO and the owners of the Third-party Trademarks and does not signify or imply that TXO is authorised by the relevant owner of the Third-Party Trademark to display or offer the relevant Third-Party Product for sale in the UK, the European Economic Area (“EEC”) or other jurisdictions.
3. TXO gives no warranty and makes no representation that any Third-Party Products displayed on its website or sold by TXO have been placed on sale in the UK, the EEC or other jurisdictions under the Third-Party Trademarks by or with the prior consent of the relevant Third Part Trademark owner. TXO shall not be liable for any losses including loss of profit, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill or reputation or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage that you may incur as a result of or in connection with your purchase and/or any subsequent use of or dealing with any Third-Party Product that has not been sold in the UK, the EEC or other jurisdiction by or with the prior consent of the Third-party Trademark owner.
4. You acknowledge that information or any other content on the website provided by us is provided for general information purposes only. The website does not, and it is not intended to constitute technical, financial, or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied upon for any purposes.
5. The information on the website is provided in good faith and we use reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
6. We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
7. Whether you are visiting the website as a consumer or business user we do not exclude or limit in anyway our liability to you where it would be unlawful for us to do so. This includes any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Please note that we only provide our website for reference purpose. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill or reputation, any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Policy version: 2
Last reviewed: Jun-2021